EULA – End User License Agreement
1. LICENSE- This is a Trial license which means you are allowed to use this trial version of the software. Once use’s are over, you will need to get registration key which will remove the trial limitation and will permit you to use one copy of the software on one computer. If you need to get multiple licenses, you must request for multiple registration keys, one for each user. Gladwev Software Private Limited may also provide you one key with multiple licenses. The Software can be purchased as a Single user License, Household License and Commercial License or Enterprise License.
2. OWNERSHIP –This Software is owned and copyrighted by Gladwev Software Private Limited Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software. You may make a copy of this software solely for backup purposes. Licensee shall not modify, copy, duplicate, reproduce, license or sublicense the Software, or transfer or convey the Software or any right in the Software to anyone else without the prior written consent of Developer.
3.REVERSE ENGINEERING –You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part.
4. LIMITED WARRANTY –Gladwev Software Private Limited warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the user documentation for a period of thirty (30) days from the day of receipt. Any implied warranties are limited to thirty (30) days.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDIES – If the Software does not meet Gladwev Software Private Limited’s limited warranty, a customer can ask for a refund of the price paid within 30 days of the purchase.
This limited warranty is void if the failure of the Software has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication.
6. TAXES- In addition to all other amounts due hereunder, Licensee shall also pay to Developer, or reimburse Developer as appropriate, all amounts due for property tax on the Software and for sales, use, excise taxes or other taxes which are measured directly by payments made by Licensee to Developer. In no event shall Licensee be obligated to pay any tax paid on the income of Developer or paid for Developer’s privilege of doing business.
7.NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Gladwev Software Private Limited does not warrant the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Gladwev Software Private Limited and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the software and the accompanying written materials.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Gladwev Software Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Gladwev Software Private Limited product, even if Gladwev Software Private Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. NOTICE –Any notice required by this Agreement or given in connection with it, shall be in writing and shall be given to the appropriate party by personal delivery or by certified mail, postage prepaid, or recognized overnight delivery services.
10. VALIDITY – This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.
11.GOVERNING LAW – This EULA and the relationship between the parties is subject to, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force of the Court of India, Chandigarh.
If you have any questions, please contact us at E-Mail: email@example.com